Panchgani Camps Reserves the right to Authority:
- We can shift your accommodation to any location (eg A, B,..) in Panchgani Camps without prior notice.
- In case of management issues, unforeseen weather conditions, or government restrictions, certain activities may be canceled and in such cases, the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity.
- In case of rescheduling, the booking amount should match the previous booking amount and number of persons should be the same.
- New rates will be applicable as per the rates on the website. A guest has to pay the difference.
- Ex Booking on Valentine or NYE events.
- You (“The user”) understand that there are inherent risks of the services which may or may not be directly provided by Panchgani camping (“Us”/ “The Company”) in which the user may engage.
- Hukka and other similar things are not allowed.
- Vomiting in the tent, a fine of Rs. 2000/- will be charged.
- The user confirms that they are physically and mentally capable of availing of the service.
- The users’ participation is voluntary and the user shall under no circumstance hold Panchgani Camps responsible for any injury, accidents, illness, and damage to or loss of personal property as the result of any incident or accident that may occur during the period of service.
- The conduct and behavior of the user should not cause distress or harm to anyone including other user members, Panchgani Camps’ staff, service providers, etc; in which case we/ service providers reserve the right to ask you to immediately leave, or in certain circumstances, hand you over to the appropriate authorities, in which case the financial liability would be of the user.
- If for any reason the user wishes to abruptly end the trip before its scheduled completion or is unable to participate due to being unfit, we will not be responsible to provide any refund and the financial liability for making any alternate arrangements would be of the user.
- The user is responsible to follow the instructions of the leader/ service provider and the user has to bear all the expenses which may arise in case of medical exigency or any emergency condition.
- Cuts, bruises, and minor injuries are normal for an adventure activity. First aid kit is provided and the coordinators are trained to respond in such situations. Panchgani Camps take all the reasonable steps to provide basic safety required for the particular activity.
- During the camping, the camp leader’s decision will be the final decision, whatsoever.
- Panchgani Camps hold the right to change the itinerary or even cancel the activity in case of any unexpected change in weather or other unpredictable situations that are beyond our control. Panchgani Camps will not be liable for any costs such as travel or accommodation incurred by the participant in such circumstances.
- No refund will be made for rescheduled bookings. One can reschedule booking for at most 2 times.
- All activities are described as accurately as possible; however, the exact arrangements may differ slightly on any given day. Photographs are used for representation purposes and should be taken as a guide only.
- It is mandatory to disclose any personal medical conditions so that prior arrangements can be made. Panchgani Camps does not hold any responsibility for the outcome of any undisclosed medical condition during the trip.
- Smoking and drinking are strictly prohibited during nature treks.
- If participants are found violating the rules, the Panchgani Camps reserve all the rights to remove the participant from the group. In such a situation, no refund shall be provided.
Pets : Dogs should be out on a leash. There are no pets allowed in the sanitary building. Dog waste on streets and green spaces need to be removed immediately by the owner. Aggressive dogs and guard dogs are not allowed. Please make sure that your pet does not make noise.
Sanitary facilities : Please be very considerate in matters of hygiene and leave the toilet block in the way you want to find it. Water is a precious commodity and we should treat it that way. Children under 10 must be accompanied by adult supervision to please people in the toilet block. Throughout sanitary hygienic reasons, smoking is forbidden!
Special arrangement : We reserve the right at any time to make changes of regulations in the sense of a regulated flow. We reserve the right to exclude those from the camping park who disturb the peace and harmony of the general public through their behavior or do not follow the above rules.
Cancellation Policy : ( Long weekend / HighSeason) Free Cancellation if canceled 7 days prior to check-in date i.e. 168 hours prior to check-in time of 2pm One night Cancellation charges will be applicable Cancellation policy will be different from the above for New Year Packages.
Terms and Conditions: All rules and regulations are subject to change without notice.
Rules and regulations are as follows:
- TARIFF : The rate is on CP Plan (complimentary breakfast is included in the tariff). Please obtain the tariff card from the Front Office. Ala Carte meals on fixed prices are available in the Restaurant and through Room Service.
- DEPARTURE : “CHECK-OUT” Time is 10:00 AM.
- SETTLEMENT OF BILLS : Bill must be settled on presentation. Cheques are not accepted.
Cancellation Policy: Off Season – A minimum of 72 hours of Prior Notice before Check-in date is mandatory for Cancellation without charges. Less than 72 hours of Notice before Check-in date — No Refund on Cancellation.
Peak Season: A minimum of 7 Days Prior Notice before Check-in date is mandatory for any date changes without charges. Less than 7 Days Notice before Check-in date – No Refund on Cancellation.
Company’s Lien on Visitor Luggage & Belongings: In case of default in payment of dues by guest the Management shall be entitled to a lien on the luggage and belongings and to detain the same.
Luggage Store: Luggage can be stored in the Luggage Room at the guest’s sole risk as to loss or damage from any cause.
Keys : Visitors are particularly requested to deposit their room keys in the reception counter while going out.
Hazardous Goods: Storing of cinema films, Raw and Exposed, or any other articles of a combustible or hazardous nature, in guest rooms or storerooms is strictly prohibited.
Damage to Property: Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage to the property caused by themselves, their friends or any other person for whom they are responsible.
Right of Admission: The Management reserves to itself the absolute right of admission to any person in the premises and to request any guest to vacate his or her room at the moment without previous notice.
Government Rules & Regulation: Guests are requested to observe the Government Rules & Regulations in force from time to time in respect of registration, alcoholic drinks, firearms, gambling, etc. which are strictly prohibited.
Amendment of Rules & Regulation: The Management reserves to itself the right to add or alter or amend any of said terms, conditions, and or rules.
Visitors Guests: Visitors are requested to entertain their guests in the public areas. No guest’s visitors are allowed in the tent at any time during the day or night without the prior consent of the Management.
Accidents: The Management does not hold itself responsible for any accidents, however caused, whether by use of electrical gadgets, mechanical appliances, or by natural causes including acts of God, etc. resulting in either loss or damage to themselves and or their property.
Properties: Guests are requested not to take their issued towels, crockery, and or cutlery outside the room or in the premises.
Fire Safety Policy: The premises is fully equipped with fire extinguishers and emergency evacuation plans. Please review the details located on the back of the doors or contact the front desk for details.
Lost & Found Policy: We are not responsible for lost, damaged,or stolen personal items. Should any guests lose personal belongings whilst staying at Panchgani Camps, if recovered, the item will be recorded as ‘found’. We keep detailed records of all ‘found’ items,and will make a reasonable effort to contact the guest if an item is left in the guest room after the guest has checked-out which will be placed in our Lost & Found safety box. We will ship items back at the owner’s expense. Any items in the Lost & Found, which are not claimed within ninety (90) days, will be donated to a local charity or discarded.
Hotel Parking Rules & Regulations: Only authorized Vehicles are permitted to park inside the Premises. Vehicle shall not block the entrance, emergency exit, or exit of other drivers from the parking area. We shall not be liable for any damage / Lost vehicles/goods of the vehicle owner. We have the right to pursue any claims for Damage to Property and / or goods and / or lives claims caused by the Vehicle owner while using the car park.
Terms & Conditions updated on 1st February 2023.
It explains how Panchgani Camps handles personal information and complies with the requirements of the Privacy Act.
Using and disclosing your personal information: Our purpose in collecting information about you is to provide you with membership services, such as exchanging your holiday accommodation entitlements. Panchgani Camps uses personal information operating our business, and most of these uses are clear from the circumstances. We also use your personal information for internal quality assurance purposes. Panchgani Camps provides personal information to resort operators in order to facilitate a booking that you have requested. Otherwise Panchgani Camps does not routinely disclose personal information, except where it is necessary to provide you with a service that you have requested such as to make bookings for your travel with airlines.
Panchgani Camps will not sell, trade or disclose to third parties any information derived from the registration for, or use of, any online service (including names and addresses) without the consent of the user or customer (except as required by subpoena, search warrant, or other legal process or in the case of imminent physical harm to the user or others). Panchgani Camps will allow suppliers to access the information for purposes of confirming your registration and providing you with benefits you are entitled to.
Panchgani Camps will not normally otherwise use or disclose any information about you without your consent, unless:
- Required by law.
- To protect the rights, property or personal safety of another Panchgani Camps member, any member of the public.
- The assets and operations of the business are transferred to another party as a going concern.
- When you provide your personal information to us, Panchgani Camps will give you the choice as to whether or not you wish to receive further information about special offers, promotions, and changes to our services. If you indicate that you do not wish to receive these, we will not contact you further for these purposes. Please allow 28 working days for your request to be processed.
Service providers: Like many businesses, Panchgani Camps uses a range of service providers to help us maximize the quality and efficiency of our services and our business operations. This means that individuals and organizations outside of Panchgani Camps, such as mail houses, will sometimes have access to personal information held by Panchgani Camps and may use it on behalf of Panchgani Camps.
We require our service providers to adhere to strict privacy guidelines and not to keep this information or use it for any unauthorized purposes.
Panchgani Camps and marketing activities:
- Remind you of your membership renewal or warn you of the upcoming expiry of membership benefits
- Provide you with updated information about our services or special promotions
- Providing you with other information about other services which you may have an interest in some of this information is necessary as part of our communication about the Panchgani Camps program and is sent to all members. However, if you are receiving promotional information from Panchgani Camps and do not wish to receive this information any longer, you may remove your name from our list. Please allow 28 working days for this request to be processed.
You can access the information we keep about you: If at any time you want to know exactly what personal information we hold about you, you are welcome to access your record. Our file of your information will usually be made available to you within 14 working days. For security purposes confirmation of your identity will be required prior to supply of this information.
Changing and deleting the information we have about you: If at any time you wish to change personal information that is inaccurate or out of date, please contact us and we will amend this record. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please let us know in the same manner as referred to above and we will take all reasonable steps to delete it unless we need to keep it for legal reasons.
Storage and security of your personal information: Panchgani Camps Endeavour’s to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Panchgani Camps uses a sophisticated computer data network, and all access to the computers and system devices are password controlled. Employees can only gain access to data if they are authorized, and we maintain an audit log which records each time a file is accessed. We also require our employees and data processors to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Panchgani Camps. Data is secured in a secure data center environment, with daily backups of all data taken and a copy of all data kept offsite. Our data network is totally private and not accessible over the Internet. We use sophisticated detection and intrusion technologies to ensure that there are no network security breaches.
Transfer of personal information overseas: Please note also that as a global business, Panchgani Camps may use overseas facilities to process or back up the information that it holds. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to our overseas facilities for storage. However, we will only transfer information overseas as authorized by the Privacy Act and in keeping with our other commitments to safeguard your privacy.
What to do if you have a problem or question: If Panchgani Camps becomes aware of any ongoing concerns or problems concerning our privacy practices, we will take these issues seriously and work to address these concerns.
Termination of Access: If you breach any of these Conditions your license to use the Site will terminate immediately without the necessity of any notice being given to you. Otherwise access to the Site may be terminated at any time by Panchgani Camps without notice. The provisions of these Conditions excluding, limiting and disclaiming the liability of Panchgani Camps will nevertheless survive any such termination.
General: Panchgani Camps does not accept any liability for any failure by Panchgani Camps to comply with these Conditions where such failure is due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control. If Panchgani Camps waives any rights available to it under these Conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion. If any of these Conditions are invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force. You are completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes and assessments arising out of the use of the Site.
Children: Our web site does not entertain bookings by children. If you are under 18, you may Only use our web sites with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Display Advertising Policy: To improve customer satisfaction, we have implemented Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting to understand our user preferences. Through this we will only track the visitors demographic information such as age, gender and interests with Google Analytics.
Visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings Cookies: To make this site work properly, we sometimes place small data files called cookies on your device. Most big websites do this too. What are cookies? A cookie is a small text file that a website saves on your computer or mobile device when you visit the site. It enables the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, so you don’t have to keep re-entering them whenever you come back to the site or browse from one page to another.
- your display preferences, such as contrast colour settings or font size
- if you have already replied to a survey pop-up that asks you if the content was helpful or not (so you won’t be asked again)
Also, some videos embedded in our pages use a cookie to anonymously gather statistics on how you got there and what videos you visited. Enabling these cookies is not strictly necessary for the website to work but it will provide you with a better browsing experience. You can delete or block these cookies, but if you do that some features of this site may not work as intended.
The cookie-related information is not used to identify you personally and the pattern data is fully under our control. These cookies are not used for any purpose other than those described here.
How to control cookies You can control and/or delete cookies as you wish – for details, see aboutcookies.org. You can delete all cookies that are already on your computer and you can set most browsers to prevent them from being placed. If you do this, however, you may have to manually adjust some preferences every time you visit a site and some services and functionalities may not work.